SolviT Recruitment LTD
Transport Planner (Manual Planning)
£23,000 per annum
10:00 – 19:00
Mon – Fri
We are currently looking for a Transport Planner to work with a local distribution company that deals with a range of products. For this role you must have experience with manual planning as you would not be using planning software.
So what would I be doing?
- Planning Routes
- Daily planning & ensuring legal requirements are met
- Minimising cost
- Communicating between teams
- Data input & producing freight labels
And what experience do I need?
- Previous experience with manual planning (NOT USING TRANSPORT PLANNING SOFTWARE)
- Great UK Road network knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel & Word
- An accurate eye for detail
But what is in it for me?
- Permanent from day one
- Good annual salary
- Modern working environment
- Progression & Training
If you are looking to start a role immediately then APPLY NOW!