Quality Coordinator – Immediate Start
SolviT Recruitment LTD
0830 – 1730 Monday – Friday
Starting Monday 26th July
We are looking for a new Quality Coordinator who can start a full time, temp 2 perm role at a small but busy pharmaceutical company in Lutterworth.
This is a key role working in an office environment, but you will be expected to go into the production facility, take samples, perform analysis, write reports to highlight any non-conformance issues and handle sacks of materials.
It’s long term, it’s a full-time agency role and it could very well lead to a permanent job …
What experience MUST you have?
- Some experience doing QC.
- Ideally a higher education within a science (excluding computer science).
- Fully computer literate.
- Great eye for detail.
- Physically fit – there will be some manual handling of ingredient sacks.
This role offers YOU.
- £10.00 p/hour.
- Weekly pay via SolviT Recruitment LTD.
- Excellent facilities working on a clean, modern site.
- Lots of support from a great quality manager.
- Job security – this WILL become a permanent job
If you feel that this is the perfect job, you have the experience needed, you are local to Lutterworth and able to start on Monday 26th July then you need to apply. Just respond to this advert with your CV and we will be in touch.
Everyone will receive a reply but please do answer the phone when we call from a 01455 number.
Search “SolviT Recruitment” on Facebook to like and follow our page.