SolviT Recruitment LTD
Purchasing Administrator Wanted!
Mon – Fri
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Purchasing Administration?
Would you like a position where you can learn and progress?
If yes then this is the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies who want to bring a Purchasing Administrator into their Lutterworth Purchasing team. This role is offered on an on-going temporary basis from day one and could bring opportunities for progression.
But what would I be doing?
- Speaking with Suppliers
- Resolving invoice Queries
- Inputting and maintaining Data
- Supporting the Purchasing team
- Corresponding over emails
- General day to day Administration
And what do I get?
- Good basic salary
- Monday to Friday working week
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pleasant working environment
So what do I need to have?
- A desire to learn
- A Basic knowledge of procurement processes
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous Admin experience within a purchasing business
- Positive and friendly personality
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literacy
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW to avoid missing out!