Do you have Administration experience?
Do you have a passion for cars?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions then this could be the job for you!
Here at SolviT we have an exciting opportunity working with one of our clients based in Rugby as a Parts Administrator/Runner on a temp-perm basis. Working Monday-Friday 8AM – 5:30PM and occasional Saturdays working 8AM-1PM. You must hold a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle. THIS IS AN ASAP START.
This job will also involve some lifting.
What do I get?
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours paid at £11p/h
- Great working conditions
- Onsite parking
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Great Team with full training, support and development
What will I be doing?
- Checking parts in from delivery, against the invoice
- Ensuring all returned parts accounted for correctly and sent back to supplier
- Supporting parts manager with ad hoc admin duties
- Chasing up parts that are late or wrong part received
What do I need?
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence/Max 6 Points
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Work Monday-Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Has administration experience
- A passion for cars (desirable)
If you’re a motivated individual who wants the opportunity to earn a lot of money then APPLY NOW! OR you can text Parts Administrator OR Runner to 07469735088
#WeCanSolviT #Parts Administrator #Runner
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Phone||01455 818 999|